Level 1: Pre-K YOUR Way Activity Book (Free Shipping in Continental US)
Your kids will have the time of their lives completing these hands-on, engaging activities with parents, teachers, babysitters and other adults. They will learn math, science, language, motor and social skills using everyday household items. Now let’s get learning!
Level 1 Includes over 120 Activities and 12 Parent Guides:
12 Units. Each unit builds on concepts learned in the previous unit.
Each Unit includes 2 Parts:
Part 1: 10 Themed Academic Activities. These activities teach math, science, literacy, math and motor skills through hands-on, play-based activities. These 15 minute lessons can be completed at home or in the community, using items that are typically found around a home.
Part 2: One Parenting Tip Behavior Guide. Parenting Guides discuss common behavior and social skill milestones. The guides introduce a variety of ways to support children's social development at home and in the community. Included are Social Skill activities for children to practice the concepts and a parenting guide worksheet which helps individual families create a plan to incorporate learned techniques into their family.
- Unit 1: All About Me & Understanding Diversity
- Unit 2: While Going on a Walk & Understanding Safety Routines
- Unit 3: About My Family & Taking Turns with Loved Ones
- Unit 4: Learning Around the House & Taking Care of My Things
- Unit 5: Understanding Emotions and Feelings & Identifying BIG Emotions
- Unit 6: Learning with Books/Literacy Activities & Supporting Age-Appropriate Behavior
- Unit 7: Discovering My 5 Senses & Preparing for Successful Outings
- Unit 8: Shopping Trip Games & Teaching Indoor and Outdoor Behavior Expectations
- Unit 9: Car Ride Games & Traveling with Children
- Unit 10: Park Games & Creating Successful Transitions
- Unit 11: Nutrition/Mealtime Investigation & Trying New Foods
- Unit 12: Restaurant Games & Surviving Restaurant Meals with Young Children
Find Out More
Rainy Days are often very long and eventful in an...
Materials Needed Two (2) Empty paper or plastic cup One...
Have you noticed that EVERY child is UNIQUE? Your child...
"This activity, that center, this project... wait and that one...