Level 3: Pre-K YOUR Way Activity Book (Free Shipping in Continental US)
Your kids will have the time of their lives completing these hands-on, engaging activities with parents, teachers, babysitters and other adults. They will learn math, science, language, motor and social skills using everyday household items. Now let’s get learning!
6 Units. Each unit builds on concepts learned in the previous unit.
Each Unit includes 2 Parts:
Part 1: Over 90 Themed Activities: These activities teach math, science, literacy, math and motor skills through hands-on, play-based activities. These 15 minute lessons can be completed at home or in the community, using items that are typically found around a home.
Part 2: Multiple-Step Projects: The all-inclusive project teach math, science, literacy, art, health/safety, gross motor skills, fine motor skills, music and movement and literacy development in an engaging, multi-step project. Each project guides adults and children through investigating specific questions about the theme. The project supports the child in developing a hypothesis then testing and researching processes to find a conclusion.
Level 3 Includes 6 Themed Units. Each unit includes 15 Themed Academic Activities and One Themed Project. Themes include:
- Unit 1: Camping Activities & Project Camping: Outdoor Exploration
- Unit 2: Transportation Activities & Project Transportation: Understanding Package Delivery Systems
- Unit 3: Weather Activities & Project Weather: Discovering the Elements
- Unit 4: Planet Earth & Project Earth: Investigating Earth's Layers/ Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Unit 5: Construction Activities & Project Construction: Building Components and Design
- Unit 6: Oceanography Activities & Project Ocean: Oceanography - Introduction to Photosynthesis
For More Details about Pre-K YOUR Way Activities, View our About Our Activities Page
Find Out More
Rainy Days are often very long and eventful in an...
Materials Needed Two (2) Empty paper or plastic cup One...
Have you noticed that EVERY child is UNIQUE? Your child...
"This activity, that center, this project... wait and that one...