Sammy Book and Plush Set
Does your child ever have tantrums or meltdowns? We have the perfect solution for children ages 2 through 8! Soothing Sammy can prevent future tantrums by teaching your child how to:
- Process their emotions.
- Identify and communicate their feelings.
- Problem solve.
This 2-Piece Program Includes:
1. Children's Book - The colorful photos and simple story is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers and elementary aged children. In the story, children who are upset visit Sammy, a golden retriever, at his dog house. Sammy shows his friends, how calm down with items he has in his home (such as drinking from a child's cup, using a washcloth to dampen their face, eating a crunchy snack and listening to a calming song). Once calm, Sammy helps children identify their feelings, find out why they are mad and develop a solution to the problem.
2. Soothing Sammy Plush Dog (Golden Retriever) - Using an empty box or container, follow the directions in the back of the book to construct a "Sammy house" for this plush dog, which resembles the house from the children's book. Place Sammy, the plush dog, into his new home and fill it with the household items discussed in the children's book. When your child feels upset, redirect them to the Sammy house to calm down (just like the children in the book did). Sammy the plush dog:
- Meets and exceeds all US safety Standards for children ages 2 years old and up.
- Is Machine Washable
- Measures 11.5"L x 3.5"W x 10"H
To see more Soothing Sammy Purchase Options, Click Here!
Find Out More
Do you ever find yourself standing in the doorway of...
Autism Spectrum Disorder is just that, a spectrum. Some children...
It is now summertime. The outdoors is calling your name...
It was a quiet family afternoon, but then the...