Giantex Wood Kitchen Play Set For Kids Cooking Pretend Toddler Playset, Red
- 【Wood Kitchen Play Toy】Giantex adorable wood kitchen play toy is perfect for your kids to pretend to cooking big feasts for the whole family. It provides role-play fun for hours for your young chefs.
- 【Realist Details】This kid-sized kitchen has all the essentials including: stove, pot, sink, clock, working doors, knobs, and other gadgets. This lovely kitchen is set up for plenty of imaginative make-believe play.
- 【Durable Use】 Made with long lasting materials that are built to endure hours of rugged play time with kids. The set finished with non-toxic paint, which features no harmful odor so that your baby can play it freely. Fully tested to meet all safety requirements in the US .
- 【Great Gift For Your Kids】 The kitchen play set provides numerous opportunities for interactive and imaginative play. Help your children to develop imitative, imaginary play, role play and creativity.
- 【Assembly required 】We offer explicit and understandable installation guide, helping you easily set up the set. All hardware included. With a wipe-clean surface, easy to clean.
Details: Product Description:
This Is Our Brand New And Adorable Wood Kitchen Play Toy Which Is Perfect For Your Kids To Pretend They Are Cooking Big Feasts For The Whole Family. Features Solid Construction And Imaginative Details, This Kid-Sized Kitchen Will Provide Role-Play Fun For Hours For Your Young Chefs! Don't Hesitate To Bring One Home!
Brand New And High Quality Wood Kitchen Toy
Durable Wooden Material Construction
With Storage Shelves
Removable Sink For Easy Cleanup
All Doors Open And Close For A Real-Life Feel
Knobs Twist And Click
Convenient Storage Space Below The Sink
Helps Your Children To Develop Imitative, Imaginary Play, Role Play And Creativity
Assembly Required , All Hardware And Instructions Included
Color: As The Picture Shows
Overall Dimension:23.6" X12.9" X36.6"
Find Out More
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to...
Worried your child is too young to help out in...
Rainy Days are often very long and eventful in an...
Part 5: The Fourth Stage of Play By Jeana Kinne,...