Level 1 Series Digital Download Option
- Purchase Curriculum Digitally - Have access to it on your tablet or mobile device OR print them out as you go.
- All Digital Products in this set are sent to the customer via email, immediately after purchase - No Shipping OR Taxes added at Checkout.
Level 1 Series Collection Includes:
• 120 Themed Academic Activities The advanced academic activities teach math, science, literacy, math and motor skills through a variety of 15 minute activities. These lessons include how to teach children during everyday activities such as learning:
- All About Me
- While Going on a Walk
- About My Family
- While Completing Household Activities
- Understanding Emotions and Feelings
- During Library Trips/Literacy Activities
- Discovering My 5 Senses
- Shopping Trip Games
- Car Ride Games
- Park Games
- Nutrition/Mealtime Investigation
- Restaurant Games
• 12 Parenting Tip Behavior Support Guides discuss common behavior and social skill milestones. The guides introduce a variety of ways to support children's social development at home and in the community. Includes Social Skill activities for children to practice the concepts and a parenting guide worksheet which helps individual families create a plan to incorporate learned techniques into their family. Topics Include:
- Understanding Diversity
- Understanding Safety Routines
- Taking Turns with Loved Ones
- Taking Care of My Things
- Supporting Children's Feelings through Identifying BIG Emotions
- Supporting Age-Appropriate Behavior
- Preparing for Successful Outings
- Teaching Indoor and Outdoor Behavior Expectations
- Traveling with Children
- Creating Successful Transitions
- Supporting Children in Trying New Foods
- Surviving Restaurant Meals with Young Children
Your Child Will Learn:
- Name and recognize familiar shapes.
- Finish simple patterns using two elements.
- Count up to 5 objects.
- Recognize the names of numerals.
Problem Solving/Science and Investigation
- Identify three or more colors.
- Sort objects by one quality (characteristic i.e. Size, color)
- Name body parts and their function.
- Understand Different vs. Same.
- Classify objects by at least two properties.
- Participate in familiar routines.
- Understand rules and expectations related to specific places and environments.
- Use words and gestures to communicate with same aged peers.
- Demonstrate awareness of the meaning of the behaviors of others.
- Use words to problem solve and respond to a variety of social situations.
Social/Emotional Development - **Note: Specific Social/Emotional Learning Objects from Kindergarten Readiness Standards are addressed in this level only. This Level is appropriate for children two years through Kindergarten, no matter what their academic skills are.
- Understand and follow familiar safety routines.
- Demonstrate awareness of personal care routines.
- Develop and use self-regulation techniques.
- Acknowledge own feelings and respond with appropriate behaviors.
- Identify feelings in others.
- Engage with peers in an appropriate way (Depending on age and skill level).
Find Out More
Materials Needed Two (2) Empty paper or plastic cup One...
Materials Needed: One Mirror Instructions: Step 1: Ask the child...
“I can’t wait until I don’t have to buy diapers...
Have you noticed that EVERY child is UNIQUE? Your child...