Level 1: Social Emotional Curriculum Collection
This is a Printed Copy. FREE Shipping in Continental US.
Purchase the Level 1 Collection of all 12 modules. Start with Module one and move to the next whenever your child is ready. Have access to all of the Parenting Tips sections to help support your child in a variety of situations.
- * Cognitive Development
- * Mathematical Development
- * Physical Development
- * Language Development
- * Literacy Development
- * Social-Emotional Development
- * Self-Help Skill Development
Themed Academic Activities:
- All About Me
- Going on a Walk
- My Family
- Household Activities
- Emotions and Feelings
- Literacy Activities
- Discovering My 5 Senses
- Shopping Trip Games
- Care Ride Games
- Park Games
- Nutrition Investigation
- Restaurant Games
Parenting Tip Guides Include:
- Understanding Diversity
- Understanding Safety Routines
- Taking Turns with Loved Ones
- Taking Care of My Things
- Supporting Children's Feelings through Identifying BIG Emotions
- Supporting Age-Appropriate Behavior
- Preparing for Successful Outings
- Teaching Indoor and Outdoor Behavior Expectations
- Traveling with Children
- Creating Successful Transitions
- Supporting Children in Trying New Foods
- Surviving Restaurant Meals with Young Children
Find Out More
Have you noticed that EVERY child is UNIQUE? Your child...
Oh two year olds! The age of exploration and questioning...
Welcome to the world of four and five-year-olds! The...
Materials Needed Two (2) Empty paper or plastic cup One...