Level 3: Pre-K YOUR Way Activity Book (Free Shipping in Continental US)
Your kids will have the time of their lives completing these hands-on, engaging activities with parents, teachers, babysitters and other adults. They will learn math, science, language, motor and social skills using everyday household items. Now let’s get learning!
6 Units. Each unit builds on concepts learned in the previous unit.
Each Unit includes 2 Parts:
Part 1: Over 90 Themed Activities: These activities teach math, science, literacy, math and motor skills through hands-on, play-based activities. These 15 minute lessons can be completed at home or in the community, using items that are typically found around a home.
Part 2: Multiple-Step Projects: The all-inclusive project teach math, science, literacy, art, health/safety, gross motor skills, fine motor skills, music and movement and literacy development in an engaging, multi-step project. Each project guides adults and children through investigating specific questions about the theme. The project supports the child in developing a hypothesis then testing and researching processes to find a conclusion.
Level 3 Includes 6 Themed Units. Each unit includes 15 Themed Academic Activities and One Themed Project. Themes include:
- Unit 1: Camping Activities & Project Camping: Outdoor Exploration
- Unit 2: Transportation Activities & Project Transportation: Understanding Package Delivery Systems
- Unit 3: Weather Activities & Project Weather: Discovering the Elements
- Unit 4: Planet Earth & Project Earth: Investigating Earth's Layers/ Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Unit 5: Construction Activities & Project Construction: Building Components and Design
- Unit 6: Oceanography Activities & Project Ocean: Oceanography - Introduction to Photosynthesis
For More Details about Pre-K YOUR Way Activities, View our About Our Activities Page
Find Out More
Staying indoors with young children for days at a time...
Materials Needed Two (2) Empty paper or plastic cup One...
Have you noticed that EVERY child is UNIQUE? Your child...
"This activity, that center, this project... wait and that one...