Melissa & Doug Pizza Party Wooden Play Food Set With 54 Toppings
Artist: Melissa & Doug
Brand: Melissa & Doug
Color: See Item
- Six sliceable wooden pizza slices and more then 50 toppings for pretend play fun
- Self-stick tabs hold pieces together, then "slice" apart
- Includes pizza cutter and spatula
- Stores neatly in a wooden box
- Includes extension activities for play and learning
Publisher: Melissa & Doug
Release Date: 2006-06-12
Details: Young pizza chefs will shout "Mamma mia!" when they see the 54 toppings that come with this wooden pizza set. Then they'll get busy topping, cutting and serving up six custom slices for their happy customers. The set comes with a brightly colored tray, pizza cutter, spatula and a wooden box for storage, and the pizza makes "slicing" noises when cut!
Find Out More
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to...
It is now summertime. The outdoors is calling your name...
A note from Jeana: Eating is a basic need for...
by: Nicole Teschner My 4-year-old is currently fascinated by rainbows,...