Pre-K YOUR Way Teacher Bundle (Free Shipping in Continental U.S.)
Your kids will have the time of their lives completing these hands-on, engaging activities. They will learn math, science, language, motor and social skills using everyday items. Now let’s get learning!
Level 1: Social and Emotional Activities
Includes 12 Units with over 120 Activities
Each Unit includes 2 Parts:
Part 1: 10 Themed Academic Activities. These activities teach math, science, literacy, math and motor skills through hands-on, play-based activities. These 15 minute lessons can be completed at home or in the community, using items that are typically found around a home.
Part 2: One Behavior Guide. Behavior Guides discuss common behavior and social skill milestones. The guides introduce a variety of ways to support children's social development at school and in the community.
- Unit 1: All About Me & Understanding Diversity
- Unit 2: While Going on a Walk & Understanding Safety Routines
- Unit 3: About My Family & Taking Turns with Loved Ones
- Unit 4: Learning Around the House & Taking Care of My Things
- Unit 5: Understanding Emotions and Feelings & Identifying BIG Emotions
- Unit 6: Learning with Books/Literacy Activities & Supporting Age-Appropriate Behavior
- Unit 7: Discovering My 5 Senses & Preparing for Successful Outings
- Unit 8: Shopping Trip Games & Teaching Indoor and Outdoor Behavior Expectations
- Unit 9: Car Ride Games & Traveling with Children
- Unit 10: Park Games & Creating Successful Transitions
- Unit 11: Nutrition/Mealtime Investigation & Trying New Foods
- Unit 12: Restaurant Games & Surviving Restaurant Meals with Young Children
Level 2: Alphabet Activities and Intermediate Academics:
Includes 6 Units. Each Unit includes 2 Parts:
Part 1: Over 90 Academic Themed Activities. These activities teach math, science, literacy, math and motor skills through hands-on, play-based activities. These 15 minute lessons can be completed at home or in the community, using items that are typically found around a home.
The Activities are divided into 6 Themed Units. Each unit builds on concepts learned in the previous unit.
- 5 Math/Science
- 5 Language/Literacy
- 5 Gross Motor/Fine Motor
- Unit 1: Exploring My Community
- Unit 2: Roadways and Signs
- Unit 3: Unit 4: Advanced Opposites
- Unit 4: Investigating My Home
- Unit 5: Space Exploration
- Unit 6: Advanced Numbers, Letters and Shapes
Part 2: Over 130 Alphabet Activities that introduce letter recognition and phonological awareness (letter sounds). The alphabet is taught through a combination of movement activities, sensory activities, art and literacy exploration. Activities Include:
- 5 Activities for each letter (A through Z)
- Alphabet Review Games
Level 3: Advanced Academics
Includes 6 Units - Each Unit includes 2 Parts:
Part 1: Over 90 Themed Activities: These activities teach math, science, literacy, math and motor skills through hands-on, play-based activities. These 15 minute lessons can be completed at home or in the community, using items that are typically found around a home.
Part 2: Multiple-Step Projects: The all-inclusive project teach math, science, literacy, art, health/safety, gross motor skills, fine motor skills, music and movement and literacy development in an engaging, multi-step project. Each project guides adults and children through investigating specific questions about the theme. The project supports the child in developing a hypothesis then testing and researching processes to find a conclusion.
Level 3 Includes 6 Themed Units. Each unit includes 15 Themed Academic Activities and One Themed Project. Themes include:
- Unit 1: Camping Activities & Project Camping: Outdoor Exploration
- Unit 2: Transportation Activities & Project Transportation: Understanding Package Delivery Systems
- Unit 3: Weather Activities & Project Weather: Discovering the Elements
- Unit 4: Planet Earth & Project Earth: Investigating Earth's Layers/ Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Unit 5: Construction Activities & Project Construction: Building Components and Design
- Unit 6: Oceanography Activities & Project Ocean: Oceanography - Introduction to Photosynthesis
Find Out More
Staying indoors with young children for days at a time...
"This activity, that center, this project... wait and that one...
Have you noticed that EVERY child is UNIQUE? Your child...
It is now summertime. The outdoors is calling your name...