Pre-K YOUR Way Teacher Bundle (Free Shipping in Continental U.S.)
Your kids will have the time of their lives completing these hands-on, engaging activities. They will learn math, science, language, motor and social skills using everyday items. Now let’s get learning!
Level 1: Social and Emotional Activities
Includes 12 Units with over 120 Activities
Each Unit includes 2 Parts:
Part 1: 10 Themed Academic Activities. These activities teach math, science, literacy, math and motor skills through hands-on, play-based activities. These 15 minute lessons can be completed at home or in the community, using items that are typically found around a home.
Part 2: One Behavior Guide. Behavior Guides discuss common behavior and social skill milestones. The guides introduce a variety of ways to support children's social development at school and in the community.
- Unit 1: All About Me & Understanding Diversity
- Unit 2: While Going on a Walk & Understanding Safety Routines
- Unit 3: About My Family & Taking Turns with Loved Ones
- Unit 4: Learning Around the House & Taking Care of My Things
- Unit 5: Understanding Emotions and Feelings & Identifying BIG Emotions
- Unit 6: Learning with Books/Literacy Activities & Supporting Age-Appropriate Behavior
- Unit 7: Discovering My 5 Senses & Preparing for Successful Outings
- Unit 8: Shopping Trip Games & Teaching Indoor and Outdoor Behavior Expectations
- Unit 9: Car Ride Games & Traveling with Children
- Unit 10: Park Games & Creating Successful Transitions
- Unit 11: Nutrition/Mealtime Investigation & Trying New Foods
- Unit 12: Restaurant Games & Surviving Restaurant Meals with Young Children
Level 2: Alphabet Activities and Intermediate Academics:
Includes 6 Units. Each Unit includes 2 Parts:
Part 1: Over 90 Academic Themed Activities. These activities teach math, science, literacy, math and motor skills through hands-on, play-based activities. These 15 minute lessons can be completed at home or in the community, using items that are typically found around a home.
The Activities are divided into 6 Themed Units. Each unit builds on concepts learned in the previous unit.
- 5 Math/Science
- 5 Language/Literacy
- 5 Gross Motor/Fine Motor
- Unit 1: Exploring My Community
- Unit 2: Roadways and Signs
- Unit 3: Unit 4: Advanced Opposites
- Unit 4: Investigating My Home
- Unit 5: Space Exploration
- Unit 6: Advanced Numbers, Letters and Shapes
Part 2: Over 130 Alphabet Activities that introduce letter recognition and phonological awareness (letter sounds). The alphabet is taught through a combination of movement activities, sensory activities, art and literacy exploration. Activities Include:
- 5 Activities for each letter (A through Z)
- Alphabet Review Games
Level 3: Advanced Academics
Includes 6 Units - Each Unit includes 2 Parts:
Part 1: Over 90 Themed Activities: These activities teach math, science, literacy, math and motor skills through hands-on, play-based activities. These 15 minute lessons can be completed at home or in the community, using items that are typically found around a home.
Part 2: Multiple-Step Projects: The all-inclusive project teach math, science, literacy, art, health/safety, gross motor skills, fine motor skills, music and movement and literacy development in an engaging, multi-step project. Each project guides adults and children through investigating specific questions about the theme. The project supports the child in developing a hypothesis then testing and researching processes to find a conclusion.
Level 3 Includes 6 Themed Units. Each unit includes 15 Themed Academic Activities and One Themed Project. Themes include:
- Unit 1: Camping Activities & Project Camping: Outdoor Exploration
- Unit 2: Transportation Activities & Project Transportation: Understanding Package Delivery Systems
- Unit 3: Weather Activities & Project Weather: Discovering the Elements
- Unit 4: Planet Earth & Project Earth: Investigating Earth's Layers/ Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Unit 5: Construction Activities & Project Construction: Building Components and Design
- Unit 6: Oceanography Activities & Project Ocean: Oceanography - Introduction to Photosynthesis
Find Out More
Rainy Days are often very long and eventful in an...
"This activity, that center, this project... wait and that one...
Have you noticed that EVERY child is UNIQUE? Your child...
It is now summertime. The outdoors is calling your name...