Toys Icon Beach Baby Toy 16-Piece Set + Sand Bucket + Zippered Bag + Ebook: Talented Kids Secrets! Play in the Pool or Sandbox
Brand: Toys Icon
- The coolest baby beach toys get your kid the set of 16 baby beach toys conveniently packed in a zippered bag
- Fully equipped for sizzling fun, the baby sand toys set includes everything your child requires to have jumbo fun imagining things into reality
- Unleash your baby's creativity, there couldn't be a better way to stimulate the genius within your baby so early in their childhood
- Take the fun anywhere, our 16 set baby sand toys easily adapts to any environment that's safe for play
- Sturdy, durable & safe, made with premium grade plastic materials and finished with child safe paint
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 6.6 x 3.7 inches
Publisher: Toys Icon
Details: Toys icon beach bath toys : inspire and develop your kids' amusement . Are you planning to go to the beach and want to keep your kids busy while you're enjoying a tanning session? Are you in search of a fail-proof gift for a child? Your search stops here, because the toys icon 16-piece beach bath toys are exactly what you need! These luxury beach toys and bath tub toys are made of high-quality plastic that makes it possible for your little ones to play in the sand. The set includes a handled bucket, a funnel, 2 hand tools, a shovel, a rake and 10 molds, so they can build sand castles and use their creativity to build all sorts of other constructions. The toys icon 16-piece beach bath toys come in sizzling colors that make them fun and can be fitted into a reusable, zippered bag with carry straps for storage and portability. But unlike cheaper products, these baby sand toys don't bend or crack after just a couple of uses and they make the perfect gift for any child. And while your little ones are having fun playing in the sand, you can enjoy your time at the beach so much more.
Find Out More
Rainy Days are often very long and eventful in an...
It is now summertime. The outdoors is calling your name...
Written by: Jessica Jenkins, http://jessiejournal.com "I know I'm not...
One of the most common questions that parents ask...