Wouldn't it be nice if children were born with a "how-to" manual?
Yesterday, I was walking through Target and saw a mom with the look of horror on her face.
Her daughter's ear-piercing screams echoed through the aisles because she wanted the toy displayed at the end of the isle.
Embarrassed, her mom tried to calm her down with everything she had in her purse.
I think it was a cookie that finally settled her down..
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a plan on how to respond to these unpredictable situations?
Parenting is hard work!
If only there was a parent "handbook" that could tell us exactly what to do?
Great news!!! There is!
Parenting With a Plan is a self-paced, online course that includes over 22 of the most popular topics, like listening, going to bed on time and sharing!
The best part: all of these tips are organized by topic so you can start today!
What would your life be like if your child...
- Was ready to leave the house on time.
- Went to sleep without a fuss.
- Laid down to rest or nap daily.
- Stayed in their bed all night.
- Shared with siblings and friends.
- Listened and followed directions.
- Left the park without screaming.
You will have an
- How to respond to your child's tantrums.
- How to choose the right consequence.
- How to encourage empathy development.
- How to prevent negative attention-getting behavior.