Wouldn't it be nice if children were born with a "how-to" manual?
"Come on Sarah, it's time to clean up."
This is the third time you have asked your 3 year old to clean up and she acts like she didn't hear you.
You take a deep breath as you feel your headache coming on.
How are you going to get her to clean up without the ear-piercing tantrum?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a plan on how to respond to these unpredictable situations?
Parenting is hard work!
If only there was a parent "handbook" that could tell us exactly what to do?
Great news!!! There is!
Parenting With a Plan is a self-paced, online course that includes over 22 of the most popular topics, like listening, going to bed on time and sharing!
The best part: all of these tips are organized by topic so you can start today!
What would your life be like if your child...
- Was ready to leave the house on time.
- Went to sleep without a fuss.
- Laid down to rest or nap daily.
- Stayed in their bed all night.
- Shared with siblings and friends.
- Listened and followed directions.
- Left the park without screaming.
You will have an
- How to respond to your child's tantrums.
- How to choose the right consequence.
- How to encourage empathy development.
- How to prevent negative attention-getting behavior.