our two-part program includes:
* To encourage your child to love learning while preparing them for success in Preschool, Kindergarten and Beyond.
* To build upon and celebrate your child's unique strengths.
* To make parenting as stress-free as possible, supporting you in your role as a parent.
* To strengthen your bond with your child while creating lifelong memories.
What our families have said
"Parenting is hard work! Children do not come with instructions, so knowing how to handle their emotional needs is so hard.
Thanks to Soothing Sammy I am better equipped to help my children through their melt-downs and tantrums. Since grabbing this set I have seen not only a difference in my children but a difference in how I handle them in the hard moments.
I definitely recommend this set to every parent."
"My daughter and I had so much fun! While painting, building, drawing, and jumping, she learned about colors shapes, numbers, and letters. The Pre-K YOUR Way activities are easy to follow and can be completed in 15 to 20 minutes. My daughter learned so much while playing and having fun. I highly recommend JDEducational to anyone who is looking for a way to prepare their child for Kindergarten.”
"The parenting tips have been so helpful as a first time mom. My daughter gets very antsy in the car and being able to explain the steps of our day (whether errands or adventures) helps her feel involved and calmer as we transition throughout the day. The blog posts have been so helpful and I can't wait to read and implement more strategies."
Our "Pre-K YOUR Way" Program At a Glance:
• Supports YOUR whole child's development (including academic, social and emotional milestones).
• Fits YOUR Budget - lessons are completed with items typically found around a home. Curriculum can be purchased in a variety of packages fitting every budget.
• Easily Integrated into YOUR Schedule - Activities take 15 minutes to complete and can be completed anywhere and at any time.
• Strengthens YOUR bond - can be utilized by anyone who wants to connect with their child.
• Supports YOUR child's unique learning style - teaching children through a variety of hands-on learning activities (including movement, art, music, sensory and more).
• Meets National Kindergarten Readiness Standards - preparing YOUR child for success in school (either Public School, Private School or Homeschool).
• Based on years of experience and education - to ensure YOUR child is learning in a way that captures their interest.
• Easily adapted for children with special needs - based on YOUR child's skill level, not age.
• Easily incorporated into Preschool and Daycare Curriculum Plans - teaching to the strengths of the children in YOUR care.
How it works
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello! My name is Jeana Kinne and I created this program. I received my Masters Degree in Curriculum Development and have over 16 years of experience working in a variety of positions within the Early Childhood field.
My work experience has taught me that when parents are active participants in their child's learning, their children are more prepared to be successful in Preschool and Kindergarten.
I love working with families, providing them with solutions to common parenting concerns, resulting in stress-free parenting! That is when I came up with the idea for JDEducational.