Level 1: Unit 12: Mealtime Activities- At Home and Away Academic Activities & Parent Guide: Surviving Restaurants with Kids
* EBOOK/PDF digital download will be emailed to the customer immediately upon purchase. No taxes or additional delivery costs are added at checkout.
Welcome to the twelfth module of the JDEducational Curriculum Level 1 Series, introducing a variety of beginning academic skills based off of current Kindergarten Readiness Assessments (click here for specific assessments). All Activities are related to the theme "Mealtime Activities- At Home and Away" such as: "Table Count", "Condiment Match" and "Silverware March". This module includes:
Part 1: Mealtime Themed Academic Activities:
- Ten "Mealtime" themed Academic Activities which address the Level 1 Learning Objectives in the following areas:
- * Cognitive Development
- * Mathematical Development
- * Physical Development
- * Language Development
- * Literacy Development
- * Social-Emotional Development
- * Self-Help Skill Development
- The "Mealtime" Theme includes activities that can be completed at home during mealtime, at holiday dinner parties and out to eat at restaurants. Mealtime activities include teaching children how to prepare for a meal and clean up after.
- Materials List - All activities utilize items/materials typically found in the home (no need to buy more stuff to complete these activities).
Part 2: Parenting Guide:
- "Surviving Restaurant Meals" Parenting Tips Guide provides strategies to make eating out with young children a fun and stress-free experience.
- Social Skill Building Activities to address this topic.