Level 1: Unit 2: Learning on a Walk Academic Activities & Parent Guide: Teaching Children Safety Rules
* EBOOK/PDF digital download will be emailed to the customer immediately upon purchase. No taxes or additional delivery costs are added at checkout.
Includes 10 Themed Academic Activities and a Guide to teach children about diversity.
All activities teach to the Level 1 Learning Objectives in the following areas:
- Cognitive Development
- Mathematical Development
- Physical Development
- Language Development
- Literacy Development
- Social-Emotional Development
- Self-Help Skill Development
Part 1: 10 Themed Academic Activities:
10 "Learning on a Walk" Academic Activities:
- The "Learning on a Walk" Theme includes activities that help your child learn a variety of skills while walking around a neighborhood or park. Activities include stroller ride games, riding a tricycle and walking activities. Examples include: "Color My World", "Up in the Sky" and "Movement Pattern".
- Materials List - All activities utilize items/materials typically found in the home (no need to buy more stuff to complete these activities).
Part 2: Parenting Tip Guides:
Social/Emotional Parenting Guides that address common social-emotional developmental milestones
- "Understanding Safety Rules" Parenting Tips Guide walks parents through strategies to discuss the topic of teaching you child about Safety and why it's important to listen to an adult while on a walk. Includes Social Skill Building Activities to address this topic.