Level 1: Unit 6: Learning with Books Academic Activities & Parent Guide: Teaching Indoor vs. Outdoor Expectations
* EBOOK/PDF digital download will be emailed to the customer immediately upon purchase. No taxes or additional delivery costs are added at checkout.
Includes 10 Themed Academic Activities and one Parenting Guide that address common social-emotional developmental milestones.
All activities teach to the Level 1 Learning Objectives in the following areas:
- Cognitive Development
- Mathematical Development
- Physical Development
- Language Development
- Literacy Development
- Social-Emotional Development
- Self-Help Skill Development
Part 1: 10 Themed Academic Activities:
10 "Literacy/Library" Themed Academic Activities:
- The "Literacy Activities" Theme includes activities to completed in a local library or a home children's book collection. These activities introduce different literacy concepts such as author identification, letter recognition, sorting and interpretation.
- Materials List - All activities utilize items/materials typically found in the home (no need to buy more stuff to complete these activities).
Part 2: Parenting Tip Guides:
1 Social/Emotional Parenting Guides that address common social-emotional developmental milestones
- "Teaching Indoor vs. Outdoor Expectations" Parenting Tips Guide provides strategies to teach children appropriate indoor behavior, both in a quiet public place and while inside a home environment. Includes Social Skill Building Activities to address this topic.