Sammy Alphabet Bundle
Three Piece Sammy Alphabet Set Includes:
1. Sammy Chases the Alphabet (Book)
2. Sammy Golden Retriever (Plush)
3. Play-Based Alphabet Activities (over 200 super fun ways to learn the alphabet!) (Digital PDF)
1. "Sammy Chases the Alphabet" children's book -Play fetch with Sammy, the golden retriever, as he teaches your child all about the alphabet!
As your child helps Sammy search for letters on the farm, they will learn what each letter looks and sounds like. The upbeat, rhyming phrases, will capture your child's attention, enticing them to read the book over and over again with excitement!
Sammy helps children learn speech and cognitive skills in a fun way, supporting their love of learning.
2. Sammy Plush
Sammy, the plush golden retriever, from the book "Soothing Sammy". Use this plush to make your very own "Sammy Chases the Alphabet" game at home! You can you ball pit balls, empty bottle caps or circles cut out of cardstock like this photo:
Stuffed Plush Puppy Toy (Golden Retriever) Plush Toy (11.5"L x 3.5"W x 10"H).
- Sammy meets and exceeds all US safety Standards for children ages 2 years old and up.
- Machine Washable
- Measures 11.5"L x 3.5"W x 10"H
- A cuddly and soft plush golden retriever that brings the children's book to life.
3. Play Based Alphabet Activities (Digital PDF)
Over 200 Alphabet Activities
Introduce letter recognition and phonological awareness (letter sounds) through play!
Each letter is taught through:
Your child will learn: letter identification and literacy concepts.
There are five activities related to each letter.
- The first letter activity introduces the shape of the letter.
- The second and third activities use art materials to reinforce the shape of the letter.
- The fourth and fifth activities incorporate literacy and gross motor skills to introduce phonological concepts.
- 5 Activities for each letter (A through Z)
- Alphabet Review Games
- Sammy Chases Alphabet Games with Matching Game, Alphabet Flashcards & Letter Tracing Pages
Find Out More
Do you ever find yourself standing in the doorway of...
It was a quiet family afternoon, but then the...
Oh two year olds! The age of exploration and questioning...
Welcome to the world of four and five-year-olds! The...