Sammy Alphabet Bundle (Free Shipping in Continental U.S.)
Price Includes Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
3 Piece Set Includes:
1. Sammy Chases the Alphabet (Book)
2. Sammy Golden Retriever (Plush)
3. Play-Based Alphabet Activities (Digital PDF)
Play fetch with Sammy, the golden retriever, as he teaches your child all about the alphabet!
As your child helps Sammy search for letters on the farm, they will learn what each letter looks and sounds like. The upbeat, rhyming phrases, will capture your child's attention, enticing them to read the book over and over again with excitement!
Sammy helps children learn speech and cognitive skills in a fun way, supporting their love of learning.
The BONUS games, included in the back of the book, teaches children how letters make words.
"Sammy Chases the Alphabet" is part of the Sammy Book Series.
2. Sammy Plush
Sammy, the plush golden retriever, from the book "Soothing Sammy".
Stuffed Plush Puppy Toy (Golden Retriever) Plush Toy (11.5"L x 3.5"W x 10"H).
- Sammy meets and exceeds all US safety Standards for children ages 2 years old and up.
- Machine Washable
- Measures 11.5"L x 3.5"W x 10"H
- A cuddly and soft plush golden retriever that brings the children's book to life.
3. Play Based Alphabet Activities (Digital PDF)
Over 200 Pages of Alphabet Activities
Introduce letter recognition and phonological awareness (letter sounds) through play!
Each letter is taught through:
Your child will learn: letter identification and literacy concepts.
There are five activities related to each letter.
- The first letter activity introduces the shape of the letter.
- The second and third activities use art materials to reinforce the shape of the letter.
- The fourth and fifth activities incorporate literacy and gross motor skills to introduce phonological concepts.
- 5 Activities for each letter (A through Z)
- Alphabet Review Games
- Sammy Chases Alphabet Games with Matching Game, Alphabet Flashcards & Letter Tracing Pages
Find Out More
Rainy Days are often very long and eventful in an...
Do you ever find yourself standing in the doorway of...
One of the most common questions that parents ask...
It is now summertime. The outdoors is calling your name...