2. The Playful Alphabet (over 130 super fun ways to learn the alphabet!) (Book)
3. Sammy Alphabet Games (Digital PDF): Matching Games, Tracing/Painting sheets and more!
1. "Sammy Chases the Alphabet" children's book -Play fetch with Sammy, the golden retriever, as he teaches your child all about the alphabet!
As your child helps Sammy search for letters on the farm, they will learn what each letter looks and sounds like. The upbeat, rhyming phrases, will capture your child's attention, enticing them to read the book over and over again with excitement!
Sammy helps children learn speech and cognitive skills in a fun way, supporting their love of learning.
2. The Playful Alphabet (Activity Book) 130 Alphabet Activities
Introduce letter recognition and phonological awareness (letter sounds) through play!
Each letter is taught through:
Your child will learn: letter identification and literacy concepts.
There are five activities related to each letter.
The first letter activity introduces the shape of the letter.
The second and third activities use art materials to reinforce the shape of the letter.
The fourth and fifth activities incorporate literacy and gross motor skills to introduce phonological concepts.
5 Activities for each letter (A through Z)
Alphabet Review Games
3. Sammy Alphabet Games (PDF Download)
Sammy Chases Alphabet Games withMatching Game
Letter Tracing Pages
Use these cards for matching, posters, placemats, tracing, play dough letters and so much more!