"The Playful Alphabet" Activity Book ($12.99 value)
Sammy Songs ($3.00 value)
Sammy Alphabet Activities ($15.00 value)
AudioBook - "The Search for Sammy" - ($3 value)
*Note: The Soothing Sammy Curriculum and Sammy Songs will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase.
1. Sammy's Counting Adventure - Join Sammy, the golden retriever, as he goes on a walk and counts from 1-20 in English, Spanish and French!
Sammy notices every detail on his walks, from the color of the frogs, the smell of the flowers to the number of piglets romping in the mud! As Sammy explores, he counts all the objects he sees, and even discovers the seven colors of a rainbow. Your preschooler will have a great time helping Sammy explore and count from 1 through 20.
The games in the back of this book will encourage your child to stop, look and listen to the environment, counting everything they see on their next walk!
2.Sammy Learns to Share- Join Sammy, the golden retriever, as he learns how to take turns with his best friend, Duke!
Sammy loves his toy bear and plays with him all of the time. During a play date, Sammy is shocked to see Duke start playing with Bear. Although Sammy is upset, he learns that sharing isn’t so bad. If he hadn’t shared Bear, he never would have discovered how much fun he could have spending time with Mr. Moose!
The games in the back of this book will encourage your child to share using their very own turn card and a turn taking list.
3. Sammy Chases the Alphabet - Play fetch with Sammy, the golden retriever, as he teaches your child all about the alphabet! As your child helps Sammy search for letters on the farm, they will learn what each letter looks and sounds like. The upbeat, rhyming phrases, will capture your child's attention, enticing them to read the book over and over again with excitement!
Sammy helps children learn speech and cognitive skills in a fun way, supporting their love of learning. The BONUS games, included in the back of the book, teaches children how letters make words.
4. The Search for Sammy: A Lost and Found Adventure - Sammy, the golden retriever, loves to play fetch at his favorite park. One day, he chased a ball into the forbidden woods! Before he knew it, Sammy didn't know where he was. Luckily, his mom taught him how to stay safe if he ever got lost. Sammy meets a variety of forrest animals that keep him safe until the Search and Rescue Team find him.
Getting lost anywhere can be scary for both children and parents. This rhyming story filled with colorful images and bonus games, will teach your child what to do if they get lost.
5. Sammy Goes to Preschool - Sammy, the golden retriever, discovers that preschool is a lot of fun. Throughout the preschool day, Sammy learns that although his friends look different than him, they can still play together. Chaz, the piglet, Mylie, the duckling, and other baby animals, spend the day playing games, singing songs, eating snack and learning new skills.
This story teaches diversity, inclusion and equality, by celebrating the uniqueness in every child. Sammy learns that he can be friends with children of all skill levels and abilities. BONUS Games included in the back to the book help children identify what makes them unique and why they are special.
6.Soothing Sammy- The colorful photos and simple story is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers and elementary aged children. In the story, children who are upset visit Sammy, a golden retriever, at his dog house. Sammy shows his friends, how calm down with items he has in his home (such as drinking from a child's cup, using a washcloth to dampen their face, eating a crunchy snack and listening to a calming song). Once calm, Sammy helps children identify their feelings, find out why they are mad and develop a solution to the problem.
7. Soothing Sammy Plush Dog (Golden Retriever)- Included-Using an empty box or container, follow the directions in the back of the book to construct a "Sammy house" for this plush dog, which resembles the house from the children's book.Place Sammy, the plush dog, into his new home and fill it with the household items discussed in the children's book. When your child feels upset, redirect them to the Sammy house to calm down (just like the children in the book did).Sammy the plush dog:
Meets and exceeds all US safety Standards for children ages 2 years old and up.
Is Machine Washable
Measures 11.5"L x 3.5"W x 10"H
8. Emotions & Feelings Activity Digital E-Book-
These playful activities teach children the vocabulary to describe how they feel.
These activities also teach simple academic concepts that prepare children for Kindergarten.
"Excited vs. Surprised"
"Sunny Side Up"
and so much more!
* All materials to complete these activities are typically found in at home (no need to buy more stuff to complete these activities).
**Note - Digital E-book is emailed immediately upon purchase.
9. Soothing Sammy Behavior Guide -This 100 page behavior guide discusses a variety of ways which you can incorporate Sammy's lessons into your everyday life. It includes tips and reflection pages on topics including:
Sharing space and items with other children.
Encouraging your child to listen.
Helping your child express their feelings.
Preventing your child from becoming frustrated.
Transitioning to and from different activities.
It also includes 60 activities to keep you kids engaged during transition times, including shopping, out for a walk, cleaning, eating out and more!
10. Soothing Sammy Curriculum Guide- This PDF guide, emailed to you immediately upon purchase, contains simple step-by-step ways for you to introduce Sammy to your classroom in a way they will remember what it is for. These simple small group lessons create a way for children to learn all about their feelings and emotions. Soothing Sammy can be introduced within one week or the emotional curriculum can be continued for as long as you like!
**Note - Digital E-book is emailed immediately upon purchase.
11. The Playful Alphabet - Includes Over 130 Alphabet Activities that introduce letter recognition and phonological awareness (letter sounds) through play!
Each letter is taught through:
There are 5 Activities for each letter (A through Z)
The first letter activity introduces the shape of the letter.
The second and third activities use art materials to reinforce the shape of the letter.
The fourth and fifth activities incorporate literacy and gross motor skills to introduce phonological concepts.
12. Sammy Alphabet Games (PDF Download)
Sammy Chases Alphabet Games withMatching Game
Letter Tracing Pages
Use these cards for matching, posters, placemats, tracing, play dough letters and so much more!
For all Soothing Sammy orders:
Please accept emails when asked at checkout to ensure you receive the digital components of this program along with updates.
One Sammy Kit is all you need for a family, or an entire classroom. You can add extra Soothing Sammy plush dogs if you have more then one child.
This Program was created to meet children where they are and can be easily adapted for children with special needs
After you place an order, we will send you a tracking number along with delivery updates.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.