Pre-K YOUR Way Level 2
Choose to order Full Printed Versions of each Pre-K Your Way Level HERE or Purchase Each of the 6 Level 2: Units in Digital Download Versions.
Each unit build on concepts learned in the previous unit, starting with Level 2: Unit 1.
Level 2 Series Collection includes:
- My Community
- Roadways and Signs
- Advanced Opposites
- Investigating My Home
- Space Exploration
- Advanced Numbers, Letters and Shapes
Over 130 Alphabet Activities that introduce letter recognition and phonological awareness (letter sounds). The alphabet is taught through a combination of movement activities, sensory activities, art and literacy exploration. Activities Include:
- 5 Activities for each letter (A through Z)
- Alphabet Review Games
Learning Objectives: Level 2: Advanced Academic Level Series
These activities have been developed to meet specific, age-appropriate, Kindergarten-Readiness skills and are specifically designed to address the academic domains: math, science, language, literacy, cognitive, problem solving, and physical development.
After completing all modules in the Level 2 Curriculum Series, the child should be able to:
- Identify objects by classification.
- Sort objects into categories by at least one attribute.
- Show understanding of measurement and begin to associate measurement descriptions (big, small, long, short).
- Recite numbers 1 through 10 in order.
- Count objects with one to one correspondence.
- Describe the similarities and differences of several shapes that include circle, triangle, square and rectangle.
- Create and finish simple patterns that include two elements.
Science/ Problem Solving Skills
- Develops solutions to a problem.
- Asks questions and performs simple investigations.
- Works through tasks that are difficult.
- Demonstrates understanding of visual and verbal prompts.
Language and Literacy
- Demonstrate the understanding that letters make words.
- Uses language to talk about past events.
- Uses words and increasing vocabulary to retell a story.
- Uses a variety of vocabulary to describe finding solutions to problems.
- Uses language in conversation to discover answers to questions.
- Name and match Uppercase letters.
- Accurately write all Letters of the Alphabet.
- Demonstrate Phonological Awareness of every Letter (The sounds that letters make).
- Follow simple two-step directions.
Gross Motor/Fine Motor Development
- Uses gross motor movement skills to access a variety of obstacles and environments.
- Hops on one foot, without support, three or more times.
- Runs and Jumps over small objects.
- Uses scissors appropriately.
- Uses a crayon or pencil to draw or write.
CLICK HERE to find out what our activities include.