Level 1: Unit 4: Household Activities Academic Activities & Parent Guide: Encouraging Children to Clean Up
* EBOOK/PDF digital download will be emailed to the customer immediately upon purchase. No taxes or additional delivery costs are added at checkout.
Part 1: 10 Themed Academic Activities:
10 "Household" Academic Activities:
- The "Household" Theme includes activities that help your child learn a variety of skills while completing every-day tasks. These activities incorporate laundry games, kitchen games (clean up and menu preparation) and clean up games. Examples include: "Food Stock", "Clothing Categories" and "Sweep Freeze".
- Materials List - All activities utilize items/materials typically found in the home (no need to buy more stuff to complete these activities).
Part 2: Parenting Tip Guides:
Social/Emotional Parenting Guides that address common social-emotional developmental milestones
- "Organizing My Play Area" Parenting Tips Guide walks parents through strategies on how to organize an effective learning environment within your home, that continues to keep your child's interest. It includes tips and ideas on how to encourage your child to clean up their items, keep an organized play area and information about age-appropriate expectations. Includes Social Skill Building Activities to address this topic.
All activities teach to the Level 1 Learning Objectives in the following areas:
- Cognitive Development
- Mathematical Development
- Physical Development
- Language Development
- Literacy Development
- Social-Emotional Development
- Self-Help Skill Development
Find Out More
It is now summertime. The outdoors is calling your name...
“I can’t wait until I don’t have to buy diapers...
Rainy Days are often very long and eventful in an...
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to...