Level 2: Unit 6: Advanced Numbers, Letters and Shapes Academic Activities; Letter Activities U through Z
* EBOOK/PDF digital download will be emailed to the customer immediately upon purchase. No taxes or additional delivery costs are added at checkout.
The 6th (and last) Unit of the Pre-K YOUR Way Level 2 Series.
Perfect for children ages 3-6 years old, this play based unit encourages hands-on play activities to instill a love of learning. Items needed to complete the activities are materials typically found around the home or inexpensively purchased at a local convenience store. This two-part, 73 page, digital download includes:
Part 1: 15 "Advanced Numbers, Letters and Shapes" Academic Activities address math, science, literacy, art, health/safety, gross motor skills, fine motor skills, music and movement and literacy development. Activities emphasize identification and categorization of letters, numbers and shapes by quality and characteristic. Examples include "Side Shapes", "Body Numbers", "Boat Races", "Scissor Snip" and so much more!
The 15 Activities are divided into 3 Academic areas:
- 5 Math/Science
- 5 Language/Literacy
- 5 Gross Motor/Fine Motor
Part 2: 20 "Alphabet Activities Letter U-Z" introduce letter recognition and phonological awareness (letter sounds) through a combination of movement activities, sensory, art and literacy exploration. Even children who are always on the go will be interested in learning the alphabet!
Each letter (U-Z) has 5 Activities:
- The first activity introduces the shape of the letter.
- The second and third activities use art and sensory materials to reinforce the shape of the letter.
- The fourth and fifth activities incorporate literacy and gross motor skills to introduce phonological (letter sounds/pre-reading) concepts
- Bonus "Alphabet Review" Activity which focuses on identifying the entire alphabet.
Find Out More
It is now summertime. The outdoors is calling your name...
Rainy Days are often very long and eventful in an...
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to...
Halloween is in our midst and so is fall. That...