Complete Sammy Bundle (Free U.S. Shipping)
**Sold separately, this bundle is worth $124.93.
This Sammy Bundle includes:
- "Sammy Chases the Alphabet" Children's Book ($11.99 value)
- "The Search For Sammy: A Lost and Found Adventure" Children's Book ($12.99 value)
- "Sammy Goes to Preschool" Children's Book ($11.99 value)
- "Soothing Sammy" Children's Book ($14.99 value)
- Soothing Sammy Emotions Activities Book ($19.99 value)
- Sammy Plush Dog ($15.00 value)
- Soothing Sammy Curriculum Guide (E-Book) ($9.99 value)
- "The Playful Alphabet" Activity Book ($12.99 value)
- Sammy Songs ($3.00 value)
- Sammy Alphabet Activities ($15.00 value)
*Note: The Soothing Sammy Curriculum and Sammy Songs will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase.
1. Sammy Chases the Alphabet - Play fetch with Sammy, the golden retriever, as he teaches your child all about the alphabet!
As your child helps Sammy search for letters on the farm, they will learn what each letter looks and sounds like. The upbeat, rhyming phrases, will capture your child's attention, enticing them to read the book over and over again with excitement!
Sammy helps children learn speech and cognitive skills in a fun way, supporting their love of learning. The BONUS games, included in the back of the book, teaches children how letters make words.
2. The Search for Sammy: A Lost and Found Adventure - Sammy, the golden retriever, loves to play fetch at his favorite park. One day, he chased a ball into the forbidden woods! Before he knew it, Sammy didn't know where he was. Luckily, his mom taught him how to stay safe if he ever got lost. Sammy meets a variety of forrest animals that keep him safe until the Search and Rescue Team find him.
Getting lost anywhere can be scary for both children and parents. This rhyming story filled with colorful images and bonus games, will teach your child what to do if they get lost.
*Note: 50% of all proceeds from the sale of this book is donated to local Search and Rescue Team to fund essential trainings and equipment.
3. Sammy Goes to Preschool - Sammy, the golden retriever, discovers that preschool is a lot of fun. Throughout the preschool day, Sammy learns that although his friends look different than him, they can still play together. Chaz, the piglet, Mylie, the duckling, and other baby animals, spend the day playing games, singing songs, eating snack and learning new skills.
This story teaches diversity, inclusion and equality, by celebrating the uniqueness in every child. Sammy learns that he can be friends with children of all skill levels and abilities. BONUS Games included in the back to the book help children identify what makes them unique and why they are special.
4.Soothing Sammy - The colorful photos and simple story is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers and elementary aged children. In the story, children who are upset visit Sammy, a golden retriever, at his dog house. Sammy shows his friends, how calm down with items he has in his home (such as drinking from a child's cup, using a washcloth to dampen their face, eating a crunchy snack and listening to a calming song). Once calm, Sammy helps children identify their feelings, find out why they are mad and develop a solution to the problem.
5. Soothing Sammy Plush Dog (Golden Retriever)- Included - Using an empty box or container, follow the directions in the back of the book to construct a "Sammy house" for this plush dog, which resembles the house from the children's book. Place Sammy, the plush dog, into his new home and fill it with the household items discussed in the children's book. When your child feels upset, redirect them to the Sammy house to calm down (just like the children in the book did). Sammy the plush dog:
- Meets and exceeds all US safety Standards for children ages 2 years old and up.
- Is Machine Washable
- Measures 11.5"L x 3.5"W x 10"H
6. Emotions & Feelings Activity Digital E-Book -
These playful activities teach children the vocabulary to describe how they feel.
These activities also teach simple academic concepts that prepare children for Kindergarten.
- Examples Include:
- "Excited vs. Surprised"
- "Angry March"
- "Sunny Side Up"
- "Emotion Patterning"
- and so much more!
- Sharing space and items with other children.
- Encouraging your child to listen.
- Helping your child express their feelings.
- Preventing your child from becoming frustrated.
- Transitioning to and from different activities.
- Following Directions.
8. Soothing Sammy Curriculum Guide- This PDF guide, emailed to you immediately upon purchase, contains simple step-by-step ways for you to introduce Sammy to your classroom in a way they will remember what it is for. These simple small group lessons create a way for children to learn all about their feelings and emotions. Soothing Sammy can be introduced within one week or the emotional curriculum can be continued for as long as you like!
**Note - Digital E-book is emailed immediately upon purchase.
Each letter is taught through:
There are 5 Activities for each letter (A through Z)
- The first letter activity introduces the shape of the letter.
- The second and third activities use art materials to reinforce the shape of the letter.
- The fourth and fifth activities incorporate literacy and gross motor skills to introduce phonological concepts.
10. Sammy Alphabet Games (PDF Download)
- Sammy Chases Alphabet Games with Matching Game
- Alphabet Flashcards
- Letter Tracing Pages
Use these cards for matching, posters, placemats, tracing, play dough letters and so much more!
- Please accept emails when asked at checkout to ensure you receive the digital components of this program along with updates.
- One Sammy Kit is all you need for a family, or an entire classroom. You can add extra Soothing Sammy plush dogs if you have more then one child.
- This Program was created to meet children where they are and can be easily adapted for children with special needs
- After you place an order, we will send you a tracking number along with delivery updates.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Find Out More
Do you ever find yourself standing in the doorway of...
It was a quiet family afternoon, but then the...
Oh two year olds! The age of exploration and questioning...
Welcome to the world of four and five-year-olds! The...