"The Search For Sammy: A Lost and Found Adventure" Children's Book
"Sammy Goes to Preschool" Children's Book
"Sammy's Counting Adventure" Children's Book
"Sammy Learns to Share" Children's Book
"Soothing Sammy"Children's Book
Sammy Plush Dog
Soothing Sammy Curriculum Guide (E-Book)
Sammy Songs (MP3 Version)
Audiobook - "The Search for Sammy" (MP3 version)
*Note: The Soothing Sammy Curriculum and Sammy Songs will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase.
1. Sammy Chases the Alphabet - Play fetch with Sammy, the golden retriever, as he teaches your child all about the alphabet!
As your child helps Sammy search for letters on the farm, they will learn what each letter looks and sounds like. The upbeat, rhyming phrases, will capture your child's attention, enticing them to read the book over and over again with excitement!
Sammy helps children learn speech and cognitive skills in a fun way, supporting their love of learning. The BONUS games, included in the back of the book, teaches children how letters make words.
2. The Search for Sammy: A Lost and Found Adventure - Sammy, the golden retriever, loves to play fetch at his favorite park. One day, he chased a ball into the forbidden woods! Before he knew it, Sammy didn't know where he was. Luckily, his mom taught him how to stay safe if he ever got lost. Sammy meets a variety of forrest animals that keep him safe until the Search and Rescue Team find him.
Getting lost anywhere can be scary for both children and parents. This rhyming story filled with colorful images and bonus games, will teach your child what to do if they get lost.
*Note: 50% of all proceeds from the sale of this book is donated to local Search and Rescue Team to fund essential trainings and equipment.
3. Sammy Goes to Preschool - Sammy, the golden retriever, discovers that preschool is a lot of fun. Throughout the preschool day, Sammy learns that although his friends look different than him, they can still play together. Chaz, the piglet, Mylie, the duckling, and other baby animals, spend the day playing games, singing songs, eating snack and learning new skills.
This story teaches diversity, inclusion and equality, by celebrating the uniqueness in every child. Sammy learns that he can be friends with children of all skill levels and abilities. BONUS Games included in the back to the book help children identify what makes them unique and why they are special.
4. Sammy's Counting Adventure - Learn how to count from one to twenty in English, Spanish and French with Sammy!
Sammy notices every detail on his walks, from the color of the frogs, the smell of the flowers to the number of piglets romping in the mud! As Sammy explores, he counts all the objects he sees, and even discovers the seven colors of a rainbow. Your preschooler will have a great time helping Sammy explore and count from 1 through 20.
The games in the back of this book will encourage your child to stop, look and listen to the environment, counting everything they see on their next walk!
5.Soothing Sammy- The colorful photos and simple story is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers and elementary aged children. In the story, children who are upset visit Sammy, a golden retriever, at his dog house. Sammy shows his friends, how calm down with items he has in his home (such as drinking from a child's cup, using a washcloth to dampen their face, eating a crunchy snack and listening to a calming song). Once calm, Sammy helps children identify their feelings, find out why they are mad and develop a solution to the problem.
6. Soothing Sammy Plush Dog (Golden Retriever)- Included-Using an empty box or container, follow the directions in the back of the book to construct a "Sammy house" for this plush dog, which resembles the house from the children's book.Place Sammy, the plush dog, into his new home and fill it with the household items discussed in the children's book. When your child feels upset, redirect them to the Sammy house to calm down (just like the children in the book did).Sammy the plush dog:
Stuffed Plush Puppy Toy (Golden Retriever) Plush Toy (10"x7"x4") meets and exceeds all US safety Standards for children ages 2 years old and up.
Measures11.5"L x 3.5"W x 10"H
A cuddly and soft plush golden retriever that brings the children's book to life.
7. Soothing Sammy Music (MP3 version)
Two Soothing Sammy songs will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase. Play them on an ipad, phone or computer and encourage your kids sing and dance along! These songs will help them remember what Soothing Sammy is for.
8. Soothing Sammy Curriculum Guide (PDF)- This PDF guide, emailed to you immediately upon purchase, contains simple step-by-step ways for you to introduce Sammy to your classroom in a way they will remember what it is for.
It also includes:
Tips From A Mom: “How I Use Sammy In My Home"
Printouts for Sammy Corner
Two Week Soothing Sammy Curriculum
Soothing Sammy Coloring Pages
Soothing Sammy Mask Project
List of Specific Skills Sammy Teaches
10 Emotions and Feelings Activities (Play Based
BONUS: Sensory Play Recipes for Kids/Extra ideas to add to Sammy’s House
**Note - Digital E-book is emailed immediately upon purchase.
For all Soothing Sammy orders:
Please accept emails when asked at checkout to ensure you receive the digital components of this program along with updates.
One Sammy Kit is all you need for a family, or an entire classroom. You can add extra Soothing Sammy plush dogs if you have more then one child.
This Program was created to meet children where they are and can be easily adapted for children with special needs
After you place an order, we will send you a tracking number along with delivery updates.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.