Sammy Alphabet Flashcards
Available in PDF - emailed immediately upon purchase.
Included are 4 Sets of Alphabet cards - just simply print out the PDF Images on whatever type of paper you would like, then cut them out. Some teachers have laminated them to be used over and over again!
Included in this PDF packet are FIVE sets of Alphabet Cards!
- The first two sets include the Alphabet without the alphabet photos from the Sammy story (if you would rather create your own or use as a craft for the kids to draw a photo that starts with that letter). These include 8.5” x 11” to print out and use as full size paper and 2.5” x 3” to print out that can be used as flashcards, sorting or other games you need a small images.
- The second two sets include the Alphabet with the images that match the items in the book that start with each letter (located underneath the letters in the top right)! These include 8.5” x 11” to print out and use as full size paper and 2.5” x 3” to print out that can be used as flashcards, sorting or other games you need a small images!
- The third set is for the Popsicle game featured below!
Some game ideas:
- Matching each set of 2.5” x 3” cards (card with photo and card without)
- Flashcards - asking the child to name any item that starts with that letter.
- Matching the large 8.5” x10” photo with its 2.5” x3” photo.
- Laminate and hang the large photos on the wall.
- Laminate, tape to the floor and have kids jump from one image to the next (Freeze dancing with this game would be fun)
- Place the small images in a bucket and have children pull them out one by one, naming each letter.
What other games can you come up with?
Share photos of the kids doing these on our FB page and we might feature you!
Find our Facebook Page: Easy and Fun Preschool Activities
Find Out More
Do you ever find yourself standing in the doorway of...
It was a quiet family afternoon, but then the...
Oh two year olds! The age of exploration and questioning...
Welcome to the world of four and five-year-olds! The...