- One Plastic Ball Ornament for every letter in your child's first name.(Any Color)
- One (1) Permanent Marker (Any Color)
- One (1) Package of Christmas Stickers
- Name and Letter Recognition
- Fine Motor (Peeling Stickers)
- Counting : One to One Correspondence
- The adult should write one letter of the child's first name on each of the ornaments - finishing when each letter of the child's first name is on it's own "bell".
- Allow your child to decorate each "bell" with the Christmas Stickers.
- Ask your child to identify each letter on the Christmas Ornaments. Tell them that the ornaments are their "Reindeer Bells".
- Tell your child that the "bells" spell their name. Ask them to place the "bells" in the order of their name - spelling their name with the letters written on the ornaments.
- Tell your child that they are bells just like Santa's reindeer wear. They are their "bells" because the bells spell their name!
OPTIONAL: You can help your child tie each "reindeer bell" to their belt-loops on their jeans. Allow them to dance around the room!