What specific Academic and Social Skills will my child learn?
These activities have been developed to meet specific, age-appropriate, Kindergarten-Readiness skills and are specifically designed to address the academic domains: math, science, language, literacy, cognitive, problem solving, and physical development. Each activity includes a section that describes specific skills learned within that activity.
- Cognitive Development - Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills.
- Math and Science - addition, Subtraction, Patterns, Measuring and More!
- Physical Development - Large and Small Muscle Development (Jumping, Hopping, Using Scissors, Writing, etc)
- Language Development - Vocabulary Development and Following Multiple-Step Directions
- Literacy Skills - Letter and Word Knowledge and Beginning Reading
- Social and Emotional Development - Engaging with adults and peers in an age-appropriate way
- Self-Help Skills - Learning skills to become independent.
Kindergarten Readiness Standards:
The JDEducational Curriculum Series is designed to teach all children learning objectives that meet current Kindergarten Readiness Standards. These Standards include:
- Common Core Kindergarten Standards
- Preschool Learning Foundations
- California State Preschool Standards - Desired Results Developmental Profile
Learning Goals for each Level:
Each curriculum level addresses different skills/learning objectives. They are broken up by skill level, not age because every child is unique and learns at a different pace.
- What will my child learn in Level 1?
- What will my child learn in Level 2?
- What will my child learn in Level 3?
Click on the photo below to view a side-by-side comparison of what your child will learn in each level: