The JDEducational Curriculum is:
* For adults to use with children to prepare for Preschool and Kindergarten (Parents, Grandparents, Caregivers, Daycares, etc).
* Contains Academic and Social Skill Activities that meet current Kindergarten Readiness Learning Objectives.
* Activity Instructions are emailed to you in PDF format OR you can choose to purchase printed copies.
* Activities require materials that are items typically found around a home or at a local convenience store (blankets, pillows, empty boxes, crayons, tape, sidewalk chalk, Cheerios, paper cups, ice cubes, etc).
Use the following links to find answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I find out what part of the Curriculum I should start at?
- What age does my child have to be to complete these activities?
- How do I know what Level and Module to start with my child?
- What types of activities are in this curriculum? (What should I expect my child to be doing when completing these activities?)
- How long does it take to complete?
- What types of materials do I need to complete the activities?
- Can I complete the curriculum if I have more than one child?
- Do I need to participate in these activities or can my child do them by themselves?
- Are the activities appropriate for Daycare or Preschool centers?
- Who created this curriculum and why?
Do you have more questions that weren't listed above? Please contact us and we will happily answer any other questions you may have.