Frequently Asked Questions about Pre-K YOUR Way
The Pre-K YOUR Way Activity Series is:
* For adults to use with children to prepare for Preschool and Kindergarten (Either public school, private school or homeschooling.)
* Can be used by anyone (Parents, Grandparents, Caregivers, Preschools, Daycares, etc). If You are a Preschool Employee, click HERE
* Contains Academic and Social Skill Activities that meet current Kindergarten Readiness Learning Objectives.
* Activities require materials that are items typically found around a home or at a local convenience store (blankets, pillows, empty boxes, crayons, tape, sidewalk chalk, Cheerios, paper cups, ice cubes, etc).
Read Our "About the Activities" Page HERE
Use the following links to find answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I find out what part of the Curriculum I should start at?
- What age does my child have to be to complete these activities?
- How do I know what Level and Module to start with my child?
- What types of activities are in this curriculum? (What should I expect my child to be doing when completing these activities?)
- How long does it take to complete?
- What types of materials do I need to complete the activities?
- Can I complete the curriculum if I have more than one child?
- Do I need to participate in these activities or can my child do them by themselves?
- Are the activities appropriate for Daycare or Preschool centers?
- Who created this curriculum and why?
Do you have more questions that weren't listed above? Please contact us and we will happily answer any other questions you may have.